With the two older ones starting school this week Miss Fia and I have had a chance to rediscover each other.
Tuesday was a big day for her!! Seeing that come Sunday she will be a big 3 years old I thought she deserves her very own library card!!! She was very excited that she got to spell her name for the librarian for the permanent marker on the back of the card that proves this is for sure her very OWN card!!!
Until this week we haven’t had the opportunity to spend an entire day together (just her & I that is). So its has been interesting and fun to watch her unfold into her role of only child for 6 hours a day.
She got to come to the voting booth with me and get this cool “We the People” sticker to sport for the rest of the day!!
Breakfast, a good friend & some Cat in the Hat videos!!
She has become my little shadow, always by my side! This week has been filled with cuddles & movies on the couch, puzzles, painting, reading, playing house which of course puts me in the role of baby or cat (i think she enjoys bossing me around!!) She has also become my shopping/errand buddy..
Lucia has always been my helper in the kitchen. Sofia likes to help too but it always seems to turn into a brawl between the two of them and Sofia ends up being band from the kitchen. So she has taken full advantage of being the head helper in the kitchen this week while Lu is at school! So for the first time being solo helper she got to make butterfly rice crispy treats & she got to help with the pizza dough without any fights over who gets to do what or who’s turn it is or anyone being pushed falling off the stools!!!
This week has been very special to me. Not only did Kolby & Lucia have a great first week of school, I got to spend some much needed down time with my baby girl! Next week brings a full schedule of soccer,dance, and school, so I will treasure this week of memories! With three little ones it’s not always easy to have one on one time with each of them. Every chance I get to drink in their unique personality’s is absolutely the must delicious thing in this Universe!!
1 comment:
Now I have seen it all...or should I say, would have loved to seen it all...you & Sofia and your camera in the grocery store!! Love it...
Glad you got to enjoy some one on one time this week!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment