Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy isn’t even the Word….

 

Wow..it’s been almost a month since I’ve posted. Not sure if I’ve been missed but I have missed blogging. There is no way to back track and catch up but here is a brief rundown of our chaos lives this past month.

Miss Fia turned 3. We had a great party at Chuck E Cheese with our wonderful friends and family!

Miss Fia also started preschool & dance class (which has been a bit of a challenge) Separation has proved to be hard for my little love :( But, we are getting there!!

Lucia is loving school. No complaints there. She is also loving dance class & soccer!!

Kolby is busy with soccer. His first game will be this Saturday! This is going to be a great year for him. So many opportunities for him to grow and learn with this new league!!

As you can probably guess September has brought a lot of writing to my once blank summer calendar..Every night of the week we have somewhere to be. Some days 2 places at once, which without the help of my parents I would never be able to do (Thanks Mom & Dad)

We had a wonderful long weekend trip to Buffalo for a  (AWESOME) family wedding. Great weekend full of love, laughs, dancing, camp fires & smores, food, drinks, friends & family and tears when it was time to say goodbye.

   181

That is one good lookin family!!

199 

Mr. & Mrs. Kupka!!

219

Me & My Ladies!!! I have the best cousins EVER!!!

177178

So all this and million other small everyday life things are what has been keeping me from “A Day In The Life..

Hopefully someday  soon I can get myself on some sort of schedule and find time to keep up better than I have been!! (if there is anyone who stuck around here)!!

No comments: