So when I'm about to blow (or cry) I put this song on and the girls and I dance our little hearts out. No matter where we are, the living room, the bathroom while we brush our teeth in our underwear, while doing the dishes it doesn't matter. All that matters is we let it all go and have a blast for 3 min. So I thought I'd share it with you and maybe you could DE-stress with us!!
We have been doing a lot of dancing this week..
I'll just give you the short version of our lives the past few days..Anthony was out of town for two days and moved his office at the same time. Office # 4 since we moved here! But who's counting! God I love my husband!! I'm not being sarcastic I really do LOVE my husband!! Kolby was put on a new baseball team just as the season was about to start. So that means 2 hours of practice every night this week to try and catch the new team up to where all the other teams are.
Lucia and I made homemade valentines for her friends in school. I just finished them (as Lucia sleeps on the rocker) for the party tomorrow morning.
I'm glad we took the time to make them, After her bath tonight we came down and we were putting them all on the table so I could sign them for her and she said "Mommy I'm so happy that we made these" That made me smile! Both girls have boogie noses and are sneezing all over everything. Not the homemade Valentines for friends thou....I can't watch any news channel or listen to any talk radio because I get so pissed off about the stupidity of the people in this country That I feel like my head will explode.
So in a nut shell that is why I changed my tune and the girls and I are dancing our fool heads off this week! Also why I haven't been blogging much. I'm sure you are all grateful to not have to read my ranting and raving. So I'll be back to normal soon. I HOPE!!
Love to all~


2 comments:
so i just want you to know, matteo loves ur jam too...when he heard it he crawled over to check things out and started wiggling his little boy butt! and then had a huge smile on his face when he saw sofia!!
one of my favorite songs! it does really get you out of the "funk" doesn't it?! i currently have it as my power song on my ipod for my runs.
really...its just amazing!
hope you get to feeling better soon! i think we all have weeks like that!
Post a Comment