Saturday, February 14, 2009

What's new with Kolby?




Kolby had his first game on Thursday night. I had an UN bearable migraine and ended up throwing up an having to go home. So needless to say i didn't get to watch much of the game. This video isn't very good but at least its something! My Mom was taking the pictures and didn't know that the camera was set on the video! We are all crazy down here!


So Kolby's first up to bat he struck out. His second he hit a pop fly and the pitcher caught it. He played center field and second base. Unfortunately the team looks like the bad news bears!!


Last semester in school Kolby made the honor roll!! Yeah Kolby! So Erick made a deal with him that if he got straight A's this semester he would buy him a PS3 I like it was..Yesterday Kolby brought home his interim report. Right now he has straight B's, so he has some work to do the rest of this semester to get to those A's I'll keep you posted.


A few weeks ago Kolby came home from school with his first project. I'm pretty sure we had 3 or 4 weeks to do it. Well guess what? Me being the procrastinator that I am We haven't started it yet and it's due Tuesday. Thank God he has off school Monday! It's a project for Black history month. He wants to do a report on Michael Jordan. I want him to do it on the guys who invented peanut butter!! How fun would that be! I'm sure by Monday I'll have some funny story's about this project to share with you guys.


I have also been meaning to post this picture that Kolby drew in art class. I framed it and hung it up yesterday! I love it! He is very talented if he takes the time to stop crabbing abut everything and enjoy something! But that's my KOLBY!!!

Love to all~

No comments: