Monday, February 9, 2009

Opening Day


Saturday was opening day of baseball for Kolby. Is it just me or does he look a little uncomfortable? Maybe its because we ordered a medium jersey for him and they gave him a x-large. Or it may be that he has already been traded to a new team and the season just started, but my guess is that its his cup!! He has his first game this Thursday. First practice with his new team is tonight so we will see how it goes.



He looks pretty good as a baseball player don't you think?!


Saturday night was poker night at the Roberts. I have never played before and was a little leery but to my surprise we had a lot of fun! Not surprised that we had fun ( we always have lots of laughs when we hang out! ) but suprised that I liked playing poker! I'm not sure if the guys will ever let us play with them again. We may have to start our own ladies poker night! Scott and Brian were good sports!

Lucia was giving me some pointers! It's just like Yahtzee!

No comments: