Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!









Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all and hope everyone has a thankful Thanksgiving!! My little Chef preparing her first turkey! It turned out great!!! Thanks Lu!



Aunt Mary & Uncle Mario got to share in our festivities this year!! And we are so thankful they are here to share this great day with us! It has truly been a day to be thankful for. I know my kids are thankful for Aunt Mary's homemade rolls! I think they have eaten a dozen each!!


After dinner Kolby dragged Anthony and Paul outside to play football with him and his friend. When I say dragged I really mean dragged!! While the boy's played football the girls had a few hands of go fish! And I just walked around taking pictures of everyone!! (what's new right???)




Isabella and Lucia had a tug-a-war over the wish bone. Bella came out with the bigger half! Lucia didn't know the difference so it worked out good.

I am so thankful for all the blessings that God has given me. There are days that I totally feel like I can't do it for one more second. Then God opens my eyes to see what I have. I'm so lucky to have three healthy, wonderful, loving children that when I let myself see past all the other crap that is in our lives and this world All I see are their smiles and hear their laughter and I know why God has chosen me to be their Mother.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Love to all-

No comments: