Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I"m getting there.

I'm still back tracking to catch up and make this blog current! Tuesday... We started out our day at Lucia's school for Stone soup! The four year olds acted out the store. Very cute. I can't wait till next year so Lucia can make her acting debut!! After the play we enjoyed Stone Soup and muffins! It was Yummy! Cake that the four year old class decorated was for desert! Geri & Aunt Mary joined us and got to see Lucia's school. She showed them everything!! Aunt Mary & Uncle Mario flew in Monday night! Tuesday afternoon Lucia went to the pool with them! I'm sure they enjoyed her company! Uncle Mario said she didn't stop taking once!!
So now its Wednesday! Almost Thanksgiving! The kids are off school so Isabella is over playing. We made a wreath out of their traced hands! They all wrote what the are thankful for...So funny with the stuff they come up with! Well hopefully tonight I will catch up with the rest of our day. If not I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Take some time to think about how truly blessed we all are. Even if some part's of our lives aren't what we wish they were.

Love to all-

No comments: