Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday...

I am in awe of what a person will do to buy something.... Is there really anything that anyone needs so badly that you would break down a door and trample someone for???? WHAT is wrong with this world??
Sorry to start out with that but I just can't stop thinking about it. What is it that we are teaching our kids. Believe me I have gone way over board for my kids in past Christmases but there is no sale that is worth someone losing their life over... OK I'm done.
Black Friday in our house consisted of dragging all the Christmas decorations out!!! The kids and I got all the bins out of the garage while Anthony was at work. We fully intended on putting up the tree but we couldn't agree on where to put it. So it didn't get done today. But the railing got garland and lights!! It's a start right??
Of course I got pissed off that I couldn't get the lights perfect in the garland.....That's my father coming out in my personality........... But Anthony helped me undo it and fix it. After I yelled at him some....Sorry Anth!!
Oh ya and Santa & Snowman made it to the stairs! Sofia is going to be something this year. She has already touched everything we have out so far.. Can't wait till she gets a hold of the tree!!

It's a good thing she is so damn CUTE!!!


Sofia had fun in her bath today!! but for some reason she thinks she can just take a drink when ever she feels like it.. Nice huh!!!

So yesterday Lucia, Kolby and Isabella decides that they were going to have a sleep over tonight. So we packed them up and headed over to P & V's. Sofia ate everything in their house..Kolby did a pretty good job too. Vicky made fresh popcorn on the stove and she also made me wonderful hot chocolate!!! The kids climbed on the couch with their popcorn and Vicky put on Polar Express. Lasted half way thru the movie and Kolby decided he didn't want to stay so he came home with us.. About 2 hours later I got a call that Lucia was coughing in her sleep and she wasn't stopping. So Anth headed back over and picked her up. Good thing we live 2 min. away from them! So now all three of my kids are here asleep!! Funny thing..Lucia hasn't coughed once since she got home!! Sure Vick.... Next time we will have Bella sleep here!! Well I'm going to join my three sleepy baby's in bed. Oh one more thing I just wanted to welcome Donna back to the blog world!! We missed you!!

Love to all-

1 comment:

DRae said...

Thanks :-) It's good to be back!! I missed it! Now, I just have to stay awake long enough to do it every night!