Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hangin on...

What ever this bug is that has taken control of our bodies just will not let us go...........I just can't shake it. The girls where fever free today but the boogies are still flowing like crazy! I'm in need of a Kleenex holster!! I can't keep up. It's out of control. Everytime I turn around someones drippin. Kolby came home from school, had a snack and passed out on the couch for an hour and a half. He never does that. Oh and last night he fell asleep on the floor watching a movie at 630pm and I had to wake him up at 645am this morning for school. Also never happens..I guess his body is still recovering too. Believe it or not I don't have one picture of today.. You wouldn't have wanted to see any of us today anyway. We must look like one big walking germ! You know I'm sick when I haven't touched my camera once today! Hopefully all will wake in the morning germ and boogie free!!
Love to all-

No comments: