
Our Morning Coffee!!


I've been living in boogie world for the past 7 days! It all started last Tuesday when I picked Kolby up early from school! It hasn't stopped yet!! It has been a wonderful week full of coughing, sneezing, boogers, puke(only Sofia), headaches, fevers, crying ,fighting. I think that about covered the past week in this house..I was on the couch for 4days. Poor Anth was sick but still had to head to work. Kolby finally went back to school on Monday. So today is the girls turn to be sleepy. Their noses are like booger faucets today. I can't keep up with all the snot!!!!!!!!!! Lucia reluctantly stayed home from school today. She is the complete opposite of Kolby he stayed home three days last week and I had a hard time getting him to go back Monday and Lucia cries when she can't go! I know that will change with time!
So here are some of the none sick moments from our past week! Sofia likes to wear everyone else shoes! Now that the weather has cooled down the kids and I cleaned up the play area on the patio and set up the play mats so the kids can enjoy the fresh air! As you can see above!! Lincoln logs and tinker toys!! Fun for all..until Miss Fia knocks everything down!! Oh I forgot The biggest highlight.. Yesterday Sofia and I were playing in the living room and she walked away and all i could see was the bathroom door open. SO i walked over to see what she was up to. She was lifting the lid on the toilet and trying to climb on. So I took her diaper off and she sat down and peed!!!!!! She grabbed for the TP and tried wiping!! Then climbed down looked at the potty and clapped!!! Of course I cried.....What a big girl!! Yeah Fia!!
So I know that in my last post( A week ago) I said I was going to keep up with this blog but as you can see SNOT happens!
Love to all- Oh ya one last thing TAKE YOUR VITAMINS & STAY HEALTHY!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment