Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our Weekend Away

Anthony & I are very lucky to have family so close to us that are willing to take care of our kids so that we can get away! This past weekend was our "Dave" weekend. Every summer we go to West Palm for the Dave Matthews concert and this year was extra special because we got to see the Friday & Saturday shows!!
Photobucket

We stayed on Singer Island. Our room had a partial ocean view. Wonderful to lay in bed and watch the waves come rolling in and hear the sound of the ocean meeting the shore. I love it!

Photobucket

Saturday we rented two beach chairs & an umbrella and sat on the beach ALL afternoon long! It was wonderful!

Photobucket

We had lunch at the tiki beach bar before heading back to the concert.

Photobucket
 I love my husband, I love how we laugh with and at each other. I love how we can sit next to each other on the beach and not have to say a thing and feel like we talked all afternoon. I love that we got to dance and sing in the grass along with thousands of other wackos. . I love that we got soaking wet from the torrential down pour on the way into the concert and it didn't even matter!!
"The two of us together, we can do anything"
I am one lucky girl!!

No comments: