Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life’s A Beach

 

010021 029 037 038 064 014 016 057 065

The second half of our week was filled with just as much summer awesomeness as the first half!!!

So here is the second half of my favorite things list!

* Spending the morning at the beach!

*Meeting the kids awesome teachers!!!

* A trip to the bookstore and Yogerbella with my loves and both sets of grandparents!

* Going Kayaking!

109 116 117 120 122 123 126 139 142 145

133

* Watching movies and cuddling with my littles!

* Lazy Sunday morning in our jammies til noon!!

* Seeing the excitement in Lucia’s eyes while she & I got her lunch all packed!

And now it is 10:15 on the night before the first day of school, my loves are tucked in bed resting up for their big day tomorrow as I sit here looking at all the great pictures I have from this past week. I can’t help but smile when I think about how we rocked this last week of summer and our long days together! I know tomorrow morning I have to let go a little and watch them ride away on that big yellow bus and my heart will break a little and the tears will fall. I also know that that is part of my job and when they get off that big yellow bus tomorrow afternoon I will be waiting there to wrap my arms around them and hold on tight!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry I'm playing blog catch up right now. I have missed soooo much!! I love every single one of your pictures. They all tell a story. I feel like I'm right there with you guys!

Love You All!!
XOXOXO