Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Guess what Kolby had done today???

I’ll give you a hint, it involved a lot of needles,

June 2010 138 June 2010 135

Kolby’s arms and legs,

June 2010 136 June 2010 137

and maybe a new home for Arthur : (

Kolby has always had issues with breathing, sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, all that good stuff.  We are trying out an inhaler before he plays soccer to see if it helps with his breathing. So today we saw the allergist. After an hour of being stuck with well over 100 needles (which he took like a champ!) we found out he is allergic to cats, dust mites, 2 kinds of grass, 5 different trees & 8 different kinds of mold….

We see the ENT on Tuesday to see what he suggests we do next. I knew they were going to tell us he was allergic to  Arthur. Kolby refuses to get rid of his cat..

I swear it’s always SOMETHING…

So when we got home we danced!!!

June 2010 155

June 2010 144

June 2010 151

I’m tellin you we LOVE this game!!!

No comments: