I am having some major computer issues this week....our main computer has some sort of virus and i cant use it or get to anything on it... not very happy since that is where all my pictures are that i have yet to back up any place else..so i am trying to use this old crappy computer but it is not being a team player.. and it has no more memory available so i cant upload any pictures to it. So you cant see my Dad's 55th birthday, Father's Day or Lucia's 5th birthday.
Kolby and my parents are getting ready for their trip home for the 4th of July. They leave Monday morning! The closer it gets the more I have to deal with the fact that I won't make it home this year. I'm sure to some it may sound childish but I'm sad that I wont be there. This will be the second 4th of July in my entire life that i won't be on Aunt Ev's front porch. ( the only other year was when Aunt Carol & Uncle Jim lived in Earlville and we went there to visit them) It's just part of who I am and I'm bummed I have to miss being there and seeing everyone : (
On a lighter note we had a WONFERFUL weekend! We started celebrating Lucia's birthday Friday afternoon at the nail salon. I took Lucia, Bella & Sofia to get thier nails done. Sofia changed her mind once we got there but the other two loved it! Then we went out to eat with my parents to celebrat my DaD's 55th Birthday. Then it was back to their house to dance the night away playing "Just Dance" on the Wii!!! Saturday morning we had to sign Kolby up for soccer and Lucia & Sofia up for dancing, That;s right I said Sofia too!!! Next stop was Moe's for lunch and a suprise for the kids. Toy Store 3! and ending the day with a sleep over for Lucia & Bella!! Sunday was Fathers Day/5th Birthday party BBQ!!!! Monday Lucia;s actual Birthday we went to Anthony's office for cake and then took the kids (& nana) to Chuck E. Cheese for a awesome Birthday lunch!!
Sounds like an AMAZING Birthday weekend for a 5 year old right??!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment