While we were waiting for the second batch of bread to rise my Mom joined me for craft time.
I always seem to have a head full of ideas and not enough time to do them all…. My original plan was to make these lantern’s by myself and give them as gifts for Mothers Day (along with the fancy wrapped bread..) I had to get all my mothers day things done by Friday because my amazing husband who loves me more than anything was taking me on a surprise road trip Saturday!! I’ll tell you all about that in another post!!
Anyway, I recruited my Mom to help. We painted the jars and my Dad put the wire handles on for me!!
We all make a pretty good crafty team!!!
My Mother took 3 home with her. Our friends Heather & Scott stopped over Friday night and hung out for a while so Heather went home with one too!! We gave one to Geri and one to Vicky on Mothers day! Now all of our patios are beautified with our Lantern LOVE!!!
These are the ones my girls made for me! I just need to grab some sand next time we are at the beach for the bottom of them, add a candle and I’ll be all set for a relaxing candle lit patio night!!
1 comment:
These are the cutest lanterns!! I can just picture how they look at night.
Post a Comment