Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bread, Bread & More Bread!!

May 2010 075 May 2010 074

May 2010 077

So I recently found this Awesome Blog. I have tried a few of the recipes form this site but this bread is by far my favorite!!! Friday I had this wonderful idea, I was going to make four loafs of bread and wrap them up in some cute fabric and give them to our Mom’s for Mother’s Day!

While I was baking my parents came over, so when the first loaf came out of the oven we just couldn’t resist slicing it and giving it a try! Well, this is what it turned into!!!

May 2010 092

May 2010 093

We ate three out of the four loafs that night!!  My Mom ended up helping me make four more loafs that night! We made two with garlic & fresh Rosemary from the garden and two with cinnamon & cranberries. I’m telling you, you have to give this bread a try. Absolute DELIOUSNESS!!!!

Plus it makes your house smell amazing!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM! I can't wait to try this out! And thanks for another good blog to follow.

Jenn said...

Yummmmm!!! Looks delicious:)