Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One of Our Favorite Places.

04-06-10_1848

04-06-10_1849

04-06-10_1851

04-06-10_1859

I have discovered that trips to the library at night are an amazing way to wind down our crazy days. There is something very  peaceful & soothing about the  stillness of all those books at the end of their day. Our library is crazy busy all the time. Every time we go there is a line to check out,  a ton of people inside & out, books that were looked through and left on the floor or the seats in the kids area, but at night its quiet, every book is in it place and it just is perfect!

I am always amazed at the girls when they flip through the pages and read out loud the stories that they come up with. I love to listen as their imaginations run wild! If I didn’t know better i would think they were reading, and sometimes the stories they come up with are better than the stories  in the books!

We always leave with our library bag over flowing! Perfect ending to our day!

No comments: