Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food Revolution

 

I haven’t seen his show yet, but I have been hearing a lot about it. So this Friday our family will for sure sit down and watch it together!  I also think it’s a very important issue that we as adults & parents have to address. I am very guilty of not always taking the time to feed my kids healthy, nutritional food. I use the excuse, i don’t have the time or its to hard to shop for healthy food.. really that’s just crazy talk. I’m just being lazy and taking the easy way out. 

  So, how about joining the revolution with me?

Click below and sign the petition,  Which he would like to take to the White House to show the President & First Lady just how important this issue is to Americans!

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this show! Hope you guys enjoy it! :)