I really wanted to get a Nativity scene for under our Christmas tree. So I did some searching and found that I couldn't get exactly what I was looking for with out spending a small fortune. Then I thought, with a cat that loves to lay under the tree (when he is not climbing the tree) and three kids that have to touch everything, maybe its not such a great idea to invest in it just yet.
SO, After dancing Saturday morning Lucia and I stopped at The Family Christian Store and guess what was sitting on a table right inside the door!! The Fisher Price Little People Nativity Scene!!On sale too!!
Lucia and I were going to surprise Kolby & Sofia with the early Christmas present but when we got home Sofia was at Nana's & Kolby was out playing with Chandler. So Lucia set it all up and put it under tree.
When you press the angel the star lights up and it plays Away in the Manger!
Miss Fia LOVES the Baby Jesus. She carries him around all day long. So, it may not be the Nativity scene that I started out to buy, but it is the perfect Nativity scene for us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment