Who said you can't play in the snow when you live in Florida???
I was going to let the kids lay on the snow flakes and make snow angels. Then we discovered the millions of red ants crawling all over them.

So instead of snow angels they caught snow flakes on their tongues!!
I called my parent Monday afternoon and asked if they could come and help me put up the Christmas lights. I know some of you think that without snow its just not the same. I some times find myself thinking that maybe my kids are missing out on some part of the snow experience but then I stop and remember hanging lights in the snow and wind, not being able to feel my fingers,the inside of my nose freezing (you all know what I'm talking about!!) My toes being so cold I thought they might fall off.. So yes you are absolutely right it's not the same with out the white stuff..Enjoy it!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment