That is how much I cut off of Lucia's hair last night.. I can't believe I did it.. We have been going back and forth all week about cutting her hair. Isabella got her hair cut up to her shoulders and ever since then Miss Lu has been asking to cut hers. I told her no way ( you know me with long hair) but the more I thought about it and the more she kept asking me I thought why not..She will not let me do anything with her hair. No ponytails, no pigtails, no braids,once in a while a clip or a head band but that only last about 5 minutes. So I gave in and cut it. As soon as I was done she walked right up to the mirror, looked very close and said
" Mommy I can't believe I cut my hair & I LOVE IT!!"
She has been smiling and showing her new do off all day today, so even thought it isn't how I wanted her hair it IS how she wants it and that's all that matters!!
Here's Miss Lu making some jewelry before her hair cut!
And here is the new Miss Lu. All grown up and ready preschool!!
1 comment:
Miss Lu, You look beautiful!! All ready for school:) Love U
Post a Comment