Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miss Lu

This morning Kolby & Lucia had a Dr. appointment. Kolby has been having some problems with his ears and Lu needed a physical for school. Well I wasn't aware that she was due for some shots. 4 to be exact plus one for the flu, which is now in nose spray form. Once she caught on to what was going to happen next she was not a happy camper...to say the least. Poor baby. She only screamed for about an hour....not kidding..she got a new toy and McDonald's out of the deal so all's well that ends well!!
Tonight as we were driving home from my parents the girls were talking in the back seat. We passed Lucia's new school and I pointed it out. Sofia asked "me go school too" and Lucia told her " you can't go to school cuz then Mommy would be all alone" I was wiping the tears away the rest of the ride home. Lucia has such an amazing heart. She amazes me everyday!

No comments: