My Baby doesn't seem to be a baby anymore... That's right folks, BIG GIRL UNDIES!!! She spent most of yesterday in them other than nap and bed time. Anthony brought her home a surprise last night. Dora undies!! For an almost 2 year old that is an amazing gift!!!
Today hasn't gone as well as yesterday but she is getting there. This morning she peed on her stool as she was making her baby breakfast at her Dora kitchen. But later she told me and we made it to the potty. Then we went to Volleyball practice and the pool so she was back in a diaper. When we came home to have lunch she put on her new Dora undies. As I was making lunch I noticed a funny look on her face.... " Fia whats wrong?" to that question I got this answer "Stay away Mommy" Needless to say she was a little upset about what happened to the Dora undies!!!
So after along day of hearing me say "Fia you have to go potty?" "Don't forget you have undies on" She decided she had enough of that potty seat and put it to another use..... Ya we thought it was funny as I was snapping pictures until her little giggle turned in to a panicked cry for help.
" I stuck Mommy". It took Me , Anthony and my Mom to get her out... not so funny!!
1 comment:
oh my! What an event! One of those things that will be a dinner time story to laugh about it future years. :)
Post a Comment