Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day two of P.T!


Another successful day of potty training for Miss Fia! Only one small accident as she was running to the bathroom! She is to friggin cute! Today Sofia and I got to enjoy some alone time, just the two of us. My father so graciously ( anyone who knows my dad know that's a stretch) took Kolby, Chandler & Lucia to Blockbuster and then back to his house for the early afternoon. Which gave Sofia & I a chance to sneak away and get lost in the book store. She found a few books that she wanted to read, sat down in the middle of the isle and read them ( very loudly) I'm not sure if the other customers in the store appreciated it but i thought it was the cutes thing ever!! She discovered the escalator so we had to ride it a few times! When it was time to leave I asked her if she would like to buy any of the books that she found and take them home. she told me "leave books lone mommy" So since she was such a good girl and didn't cost me any money I took her to McDonald's for a happy meal! I guess someone else thought she deserved an extra treat cuz when we got home and she opened up the box she found TWO toys inside!! What a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

that is to awesome...totally put a smile on my face because i completely appreciate the idea of time alone with any of my kids...but particularly the twins. i never get them alone, without each other! one time for each of them, have i ever left the house without the other!..sad i know, but thats life i guess...does your dad want to take a few of mine for an afternoon of movies??