Monday, March 9, 2009

Zebras, Sea Food & Tea partys!



This is as far as we have gotten in Lucia's Alphabet book! I'm still trying to print the rest of the pictures we took....3 pages done 21 more to go!


Don't all sister's have tea party's in their undies? And fight the whole time???



Sofia's friend Joci gave her bouncing zebra to us. Thanks Joci~ Sofia is a bouncing fool now!!Make sure you click on the play button under the video so you can see how much fun bouncing zebra really is!!
Friday night was a sea food dinner at Mom and Dad's. I'm sure you can tell how much fun we had from these pictures!! Lucia was at Isabella's so she missed all the fun..


Gram showed that lobster who was boss!

Kolby cooked the shrimp all by himself!

Mom had one to many!!

And Sofia & I are just way too cute!! If I do say so myself!!

Love to all~

No comments: