Friday, March 6, 2009

My Miss Lu!

Thursday...
Sitting in my car waiting for Lucia to get out of school, I was reading my book and all of a sudden all the kids strated coming out of the door holding hands. They were having a fire drill. As I watched Lucia holding Jacob's hand walking across the driveway to their safe place I couldn't keep the tears from falling. First because she has grown up way to fast and even though I have been lucky enough to be able to stay at home with her since she was born, I still feel like some how I missed it. How did she grow up so fast? And second, Watching her be Lucia with out me made my heart smile. I know what I see in her but I don't see what she shows other people when I'm not there. She is such an amazing little girl with an even more amazing heart. I'm glad that I was sitting there when they came out and that I got to watch her with out her knowing I was there. I am so proud of the little girl she has become!

No comments: