Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Already??

The kids and I started our new month out with a lazy, creative day! We stayed in our Jammie's most of the day and loved it. The only bad part of the day was that Miss Fia is not feeling good and is having a hard time being her happy self. We have to go to the Dr, this week to have her ears rechecked so we will find out whats bothering her then.

How fun are these T-shirts!!
http://vintagechica.typepad.com/the_life_and_times_of_thi/2009/02/ink-blot-tshirts.html

Kolby surprised me on this one. He was actually excited about making these. So I think there may be more ink blob t-shirt making in our future!




I didn't get any good pictures of Kolby & Lucia painting the shirts cuz I was so concerned about them getting the black paint all over our dinning room table. Although it seems to have become more of our crafting table!


I found these canvas prints at Micheal's for $1 a piece!. The kids colored them all together before dinner. I can't wait to hang them up in their rooms!


This morning Kolby & Lucia put this spider together! It was amazing to watch them actually work together and help each other. That doesn't happen very often. Kolby spent some of his day doing some chores around the house to make some money so he could go and buy some more of these wooden puzzles. He bought 2 dinosaurs and a helicopter.
Love to all~

No comments: