Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can You Say..

Exhausted... Sofia has a double ear infection again.. She doesn't like to take her medicine so I have to fight with her twice a day for the next 8 days about that. Double ear infection in an 18 month old means NO SLEEP for mommy and daddy. We are going on night number 3 of sleepless in Naples....On top of dealing with no sleep and a cranky baby, Kolby is in the middle of his FCAT testing. Don't ask me what FCAT stands for but its three days for timed testing in reading and math. So we have been trying to get him to bed early, up early, fed a healthy breakfast to get that brain of his working and did I mention I'm doing this all on NO Sleep!!
Oh I forgot ...add two baseball games in to all of that and trying to spend time with my Gram while she is here! I feel bad she is here on vacation and when ever we are all together she gets to experience all of our chaos! All though I'm sure she has come to expect nothing different from me and mine!

Love to all~


No comments: