
While we were at the beach yesterday there were some pairasailers going by. Aunt Carol, It made me think of you. If I'm remembering correctly that was one of the things on your list of things you would like to do! How fun would it be to do while you are here!!
The next month is full of visitors for us! Gram is coming tomorrow for two weeks. Donna and her clan are coming on St. Patrick's day for a week. Aunt Carol will be here for a weekend at the end of March! I'm so excited for every one's visits!! It's like vacation for us when we have visitors. We get to do all the fun vacation stuff that we don't get to do in our everyday lives! Lots of Girl's nights in the next few weeks!!!
Love to all~
4 comments:
Maybe, just maybe, I will....
Aunt Carol
I think I may have to join you if you decide to do it!
i wish so bad that we were coming down this year too...but i think its safe to say that a few days in NC and a few days in FL is our family vacation for labor day week 2010!! do u have room for all of us??
I can't wait!!!! Girls nights on the beach :-) Doesn't get any better than that!
Post a Comment