Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We now know that Lucia can't fly!






Miss Lucia took a nose dive off the third row of bleachers at Kolby's baseball game Monday night. So once again I didn't get to watch Kolby play because I had to take her to the urgent care and make sure nothing was broken. Thank God she is OK. Just some swelling and a little black and blue. I think Papa's shirt made out the worst in the whole ordeal. It took the brunt of the blood pouring out of her nose.

When she woke up Tuesday morning Anthony & I decided that it would be best if she stayed home from school so that she had some more time to recover with out anyone accidentally bumping into her face on the playground. I thought I'd treat her to one of our favorite breakfast spots on Fort Myers Beach for a recovery treat! For those of you who have yet to come down and visit us let me fill you in!! Heavenly Biscuit is a little place with the best homemade Cinnamon buns and bacon egg and cheese biscuits in the world!! As you can see by the people waiting on the porch it's a popular spot! We had to wait a half hour for our food but it was so worth it!

Then we headed across the street to the beach for some playing in the sand! I'm glad to report the she is feeling much better.



Back to school tomorrow and we will see if I get to watch Kolby's game tomorrow night. Hopefully there will not be any throwing up or falling off the bleachers so I can sit and watch Kolby pitch for the first time ever!!

No comments: