Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bad blogger!







We hit the beach this afternoon with Nana & Papa. After seeing the pictures above who do you think enjoyed themselves the most?? I have never seen as many people at the beach as I did today. It was packed. We soaked up the sun for a few hours before packing our sandy body's in the car and headed home for some naps! I don't know if its the fresh air or the sun or all the digging but the kids were pooped when we got home!
________________________________________________________________
I have been a bad blogger this week. I know... Sorry! Lets see, where should I start? Kolby finally got his baseball uniform Friday night. Which was a good thing because he had pictures Saturday morning!


His team is called the Lugnuts. How fitting is that!! His team is working hard and are improving every practice. He has two games this week. Hopefully they will have two great games!

How sad is this Chia Head! But I have to say its perfect for our Family!!
I think balding men are SEXY!!


Every afternoon we have a visitor in our living room. The girls get so excited and try to figure out where its coming from and why it keeps moving to a different spot as the afternoon goes by! I have no intentions of spoiling their fun by telling them its coming from the fish tank and the sun coming through the front window. SHHHHH!!
Anthony and I made a very fun discovery last night! We found karaoke on our on demand! OMG we are such dorks. We carried the kiddos up to their beds and had some very funny karaoke in our living room. Anthony is the performer not me. But i laughed my butt off!!! After the singing my husband wanted to have an Indian leg wrestling match. Are you kidding me. He is such a wacko sometimes. So I went along with it I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm not a team player!.....I KICKED HIS BUTT every single time!! I even had my camera in my hand the whole time and still beat him! I haven't laughed that hard in forever. He made me promise that I wouldn't post the video because its a little dark and all you can see are our legs up in the air.. He didn't want any of you to get the wrong idea!! Trust me, you would pee your pants if I posted it so I'll save YOU all from the embarrassment!! I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Love to all~

No comments: