Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday


Of course I had a craft for the kids to do for Super Bowl Sunday!


and of course I found it on one of my favorite blogs.


We had a lot of fun making these. Sofia did some finger painting for the first time today! She is a very serious painter!


We had the Massino/ Inglese gang over for the game. How funny is this picture! How many people can we fit around our little dinning room table!! Why are they all sitting on the same side?? Wackos!


I made salsa, guacamole and artichoke dip for appetizers. Pulled pork for dinner and lots of brownies for deserts! Vicky made brownies with peanut butter frosting! Yum!
Hope you all had a great weekend. We did!
Love to all~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the little crafts you do with the kids!! so cool!

And those brownies with PB frosting....i need them! :)