Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday..Monday!


Love Bugs were the project for Monday! How cute are these little buggies! I am totally loving how much fun we are having with all our craft projects! Lucia thinks she is a famous artist already! So do I!!
I framed Lucia's orange painting and hung it up yesterday. I just love the way it looks in the frame! It's going to worth millions someday!! Well I would pay millions for it!!
Miss Fia didn't want to make Love Bugs. Instead she opted for a nap with her yogurt!
Kolby's baseball practice was rained out. So Anthony stayed home with the kids and I got to go and hang out with Heather, Rachel and some of their girls!! Good times, Good times!!
Thanks for letting me tag along ladies. It's hard sometimes being so far away from all my BFF's so it means a lot to me that the friends I have made here have let me into their friend circles!
Love to all~

No comments: