My Aunt Sue was recently diagnosed with uterine cancer. My Gram called today to let us know that her surgery is schedules for the 16Th of this month. I'm asking everyone who reads this to PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, keep Aunt Sue in your prayer from this moment on. She needs all of our support and as many prayers as we can give her. I'm not sure if she thinks so but, I know that she is a strong person with an amazing heart. I know in my heart that everything is going to be OK. Aunt Sue ~ You will soon be on the road to recovery and a long and healthy life. I know you have the strength in you to fight your way thru this and come out on top and become a stronger, healthier, happier person. I love you and I will always hold your hand and support you.
Love to all-
2 comments:
Mandy, I'm assuming this is your Aunt Sue that I use to do her nails. I just wanted you to know that I will be praying for her and her upcoming surgery and recovery. I know its hard to see in the hardships but God works in the difficulties as well as the good. I'm confident He will show Himself for your Aunt Sue. I'm praying for all of you!
I'll be praying for your aunt!! Hope all goes well and def keep us all posted please!!! Love you and miss you!!
Post a Comment