
Can't you just see that going thru his mind!! He has been chasing the fish all day! Jumping up at them. I can just see him knocking the whole tank over. I was worried about the kids pulling on it but I think Arthur is going to be the problem!
Here are our new additions! We got two Mickey Mouse Platy's, two guppys & A frog! The kids were very excited at the pet store and wanted to buy every fish there.
Hopefully they all survive!!
Oh one more thing..Anyone else setting up an aquarium anytime soon do not buy black gravel.. We have already had to empty the tank twice before we even put any fish in. Anthony finally got it clear and something happened with the bubble wall and he had to move the gravel and guess what.. its cloudy again. I feel so bad for him. Everything is always such a project. Never easy. But I guess that only makes us stronger!
Love to all-


No comments:
Post a Comment