Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hump Day!


I was feeling very light hearted today, and I think this video may have something to do with that!


This morning was one of those mornings that my feet hit the floor running. Which was a good thing. I've been very unmotivated lately but not today! It felt good! I had a wonderful day with Fia & Cia! We danced and laughed and played. They helped me with the laundry..




Sofia especially enjoys the "folding" part!



We read a few good books! Took a ride on a unicorn!
Took some quality pictures!! What do you think.. a future photographer???

Miss Fia had some firsts today! She was the first to use my new super cool spoons my parents got me for Christmas! She climbed up on the couch by herself ! And last but not least she took her cloths off all by herself for the first time! So now she is a naked, soup eating, couch sitting toddler!! YEAH!! Now I really can't take my eyes off her for a half a second... To everyone who told me that my third was going to be my easiest...You are full of crap!
Kolby and his BFF Chandler decided that they wanted to play baseball. So out we went last night to sign them up. $175 later..Now we have to get spikes, a new mitt, a bat, I'm sure he will need a cup..That will be a ton of fun!! Anthony has to get a third job now because Kolby wants to play baseball..Who needs sleep?? Just keep working!! All kidding aside, He is excited about it. He got his baseball bag out of the garage(which was easy to find thanks to the Sat. garage clean out!) Of course he has out grown everything in it because he hasn't played since spring 2007. I guess we will be making a run to Sports Authority in the next few days!
Well I only got one comment about my "Uniform" post, so I guess Donna is the only one who cares what I think about the matter. So this is for you Donna~ I am all for it! First~ because it will save me a lot of headaches from arguing about what he wants to wear to school. Second~ Everyone will be wearing the same thing so there wont be any stress about whats cool. No one can pick on anyone for what they have or more importantly don't have. Third~ less attention paid to cloths, more attention to school work. So that's what I think about that!!
Love to all~





1 comment:

DRae said...

Yay, so my first gut reaction was right. I do know you as well as I thought I did!! Shouldn't have doubted that! I just didn't wanna seem to sure and then be wrong!! Well, keep us posted on the results!