Friday, January 16, 2009
Aunt Sue
Saturdays update:
Well getting info from the Massino clan is hard work! Here is what I know. My Dad just talked to Gram and They said her lungs are cloudy so she is on a ventilator until Monday. Its best that she is sedated while on it. They think they got all the cancer but they won't know until all the labs come back in about a week.
_________________________________________________
Update: 8:20pm- Mom just called, She came thru the surgery good. It went well!
_________________________________________________
I just wanted to let everyone know that last I heard, Aunt Sue was going in to surgery around 3-3:30.They said it could take 6-8 hours. So as soon as I hear anything I will update. Keep the prayers flowing.
Love to all~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad she came through it ok! I totally forgot it was today! I would have prayed for her. Well, I guess God knew my intentions. I very happy that she did well! Let me know of any more news/progress!!
Thanks for the update! Hope all goes well with the lung situation!!
Post a Comment