After all that excitement we met Frank, Geri & Steven and headed down to the Naples Pier and then walked around 3rd Ave. for a bit.

Here are a few of the beautiful things I got to see today!

I am so blessed! I woke up this morning with an idea in my head. I do this blog to share all of our wonderful family adventure with you guys. I hope you enjoy it. But... I am now going to be doing another blog. A different kind of blog. One more for me as Mandy not Mommy. With the help of my Bff's who have agreed to take a walk with me. I want to take advantage of my flip~flops this year and see where they can take me. I'm not really sure how it will all play out but this is what I would like to happen. We are going to co-author this new blog. I want it be a fun walk with my friends where we can talk about it all,help and support each other and hopefully along the way we can help each other grow in our faith. I know it's probably not something that all of you would be interested in reading. But I just wanted to share it with you all. I'm very excited about it and if you would like to walk with us check it out.http://myflipflopsme.blogspot.com/
Or you can just cllick on My Flip~Flops & Me on my blog list on the side bar of this page. I would love to walk with you too!
2009 is going to be a year of personal & spiritual growth for me and my family!
Love to all-
2 comments:
Love the beautiful pictures!! And the Arthur story...hilarious!!!! Hope you can get some fish soon! Love and miss you!!
a picture of arthur in the fish tank would have been amazing!! with all we went through the first year of having our tank back up, best of luck to u!! we do love our tank too!!
Post a Comment