A Little late.. But they got here! I missed him so much! I'm glad that he got to spend Christmas and New Years with Erick and his family. He had a lot of fun and brought back lots of fun pictures of him in the snow! He got a IPOD from Santa in Buffalo!! He loves it. He has had it in his ears since he got off the plane! I have to say it is very cool! I was playing around with it last night. Songs, Pictures, Movies, Videos, TV shows what ever you want to put on it. Oh and I was kind of worried about what songs and videos he would want to put on it. He is in that stage where he want to listen to things that are not really for 8 year old ears. Which is about everything that is on the radio.. He grew up listening to country but in the past year doesn't think its cool anymore. So I was pleasantly surprised when we showed me the songs that him and Erick downloaded. Most were country! Then we got to one..."You can kiss my country a**" Nice Erick!! Don't get me wrong. Like the song. But.... So Kolby wants to spend sometime on ITunes today and see what else we can find. He got some gift card so he has some money to play around with. We will see what we can find that we can agree on!! Wish me luck!
Love to all-
No comments:
Post a Comment