Saturday night around 7 o'clock my mom and I actually got some free time to head out to do some shopping. Something that used to be apart of our everyday life, but lately we don't get to do very often. It was great we were out until 11!! Wow! Crazy Sat. night!! While we were out doing our shopping thing Anthony took the Girls home. Sofia wasn't feeling to good. She had a fever and slept most of the day. Well at least tried to sleep. With a brother and sister that seem to argue more then they breath lately it's not to quiet for Sofia to get much sleep. Kolby stayed at my parents house and finished watching the Gator's game with my Dad.
Earlier Lucia helped my mom with some baking. They made Buckeyes, Texas sheet cake and then we made some shortbread! Of course we all had to give everything a taste and make sure it all turned out OK.
The kids all enjoyed a little afternoon nap on Gram's couch! Kolby had his soccer tournament Sat. morning . His first game was at 9 am. and his second game was at noon. So his coaches had a cookout for the team in between the games.
While they were hanging out with his team Mom, I & Sofia headed to the bank. Lucia wanted to stay with Kolby and Papa. So I had to go to the ATM and as we pulled up this is what we saw!!
Can you see the guy at the ATM??? Are you kidding me?? Only in Florida would you see a guy on a Hoveround at a drive through ATM!!! Funny or what??? So when we stopped laughing and got back to Kolby Papa & Lucia , Lucia was screaming and my father was beat red and huffing and puffing. As we got closer I saw her holding her foot. She had stepped in a Fire Ant pile and they got in her shoes. If any of you have ever experienced what fun Fire Ants are you will understand why she was screaming. She got bit on both of her feet. When I finally got her calmed down we headed to Kolby's second soccer game. As they were practicing before the game started I noticed Kolby didn't look so good. So i went tocheck and see if he was OK. I thought he had recovered from what ever it was that kept him home from school on Friday but I guess two games in the matter of a few hours was to much for him so we left before the game started.
OK so that was my fun filled Saturday from end to beginning!
Now here we are back to Friday afternoon! Lucia and I made a paper chain to decorate our front window with! It turned out really cute! It looks great on the window! While Kolby was napping on the couch and Sofia was playing with Nana Lucia and I did some decorating outside. We hung up some snow flakes on the tree and the garage lights and we put some garland around the gate and post! Later that night we went to the dollar store and got a red bow to finish the garland off but I haven't had a chance to put it up yet.

The girls had some friends over in the morning to play out in the driveway! Megen and Nicole joined Lucia and Sofia for some pretzels in the wagon! What do you think of Sofia's new hairdo??? She looks like a wild women!! I love it!!


2 comments:
WOW, where do I begin for the comments!? Ok, the hoveround!!! Are you freakin serious! Good thing I wasn't there! I would have wet my pants laughing so hard! I wish I was there to shop with you guys! Def miss those days!!!! And I love Sofia's crazy woman hair! It's the best!! When you think about it, it's kinda easier to blog backwards. You can remember as you go a little better I think. Re-tracing the details. Anyway, thanks for the laugh at poor hoveround's expense!!! That was awesome!!! Love and miss you!!!
Oh, and I forgot...sorry about poor Lucia's encounter with the fire ants! Poor baby! And hope everyone is better soon and all this illness goes away!!
Post a Comment