
My Ladies looking for some birds! I was trying to find some joy in today so I thought I'd grab the camera and see what I could find..
Miss Fia- seein what she can see..
maybe the world would look better if we all took Sofia's advice and looked at it upside down????
So as you can see I didn't have to look very hard for the joy in this house. It's all around me I just had to stop and open my eyes or should I say my camera.
Arthur even got in on some of the camera action today. This afternoon I got an unbearable headache. It started after a great phone call from Erick.. Thanks a lot. He had some more great news for me. Apparently the county that we live in does not participate with the guest plan on his insurance. So now what?? There is no way an 8 year old can go with out health insurance. And no Erick we are not moving back home... I swear it is always something. Never easy...I want to open the front door and scream WTF else???????????? I try really hard not to let myself be taken over by the negative energy and tears that always seem to be tapping me on the shoulder. For the most part I think i do a pretty good job at ignoring that darkness but every once in a while it gets me. I wont let it keep me down for long! As Anthony walked in the door from work I walked up the stairs to try and sleep off the pounding headache. Just as I fell asleep Miss Lu woke me up. Oh well. I guess I should know better then to think I could take a nap. So instead of sleep Anthony gave me some aspirin and we all curled up on the couch and rockers and watched the new Batman movie. Hope I didn't sound like I was whining about my day just had to vent alittle.
I still have to back track and fill you in on the baking we have been doing and the Christmas parade we went to last night. Tuesday was a busy day! We did alot of baking. Gram came and spent the day with the girls and I. We made press cookies, candy cane cookies & peanut butter kiss cookies. We also made the dough for cut outs but we ran out of time. Lucia and i were supposed to do them today but the headache kind of put a damper on that. Instead we made chocolate covered graham crackers.
Sorry this post is kind of all over the place. I guess I had a lot of mumbo jumbo in my head from the past few days. Hope I didn't loss any of you!
Love to all-








No comments:
Post a Comment