Friday, November 21, 2008

Good start to the weekend!


!!Caution!! When you watch this video you may pee your pants!!


My Kolby was helping me put the dishes away and we were dancing! Little did he know that I snuck away to grab the camera! I love it when you catch them just being a kid!! Its priceless!

After the girls had their baths they decided that they would join Kolby for a little Friday night dance party. Kitchen style!!! ( make sure you click on the play button under the videos to get them to play)

Lucia then took over with camera duty while I finished cleaning. Do you like the poses she made us do? Tonight we had our first family viewing of Christmas Vacation. It is Anthony's favorite Christmas movie and it's tradition in our house that we start off our Holiday season with this movie! We have probably seen this movie a million times ( I'm not exaggerating) and I still laugh till my stomach hurts. " We are going to have the happ happ happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap dances with Danny f***ing Kay"

I guess I'm blogging my day in reverse. I was so excited to share the video of Kolby that that's were I started and now it's just flowing backwards! Before dinner Lucia and I washed my car. Earlier in the day Lucia went to Geri's house and they made pumpkin cookies. While she was there Sofia and I had some time to play.

For some reason Sofia is obsessed with Lucia's undies. When we were playing in their room she went to the drawer and brought me two pair and insisted on me putting them both on her. She spent most of the afternoon this way! What a nut job! She takes after her father!!

To start out our fun filled day the girls found Kolby's forgotten Match box cars and had some fun lining them all up and picking out which was their favorite! So that is my day from end to beginning. Hope you have some laughs with this one because I feel like I've been laughing all day. Feels pretty good!

Love to all-

No comments: