For some reason I'm having a hard time keeping up with the blog world! And I have no pictures from the past two days. WHAT???? Well whats gone on in the past couple days??? Lets see.. My sweet baby girl Miss Fia is now a maniac.. I can't take my eyes off her for one second with out her doing something she shouldn't be doing. Like standing on chairs, standing up in her highchair, jumping off her folding chair, falling out of her car seat ( it was on the ground, Kolby was vacuuming my car) biting Lucia, pushing Lucia, throwing pool table balls at Kolby's head, Should I go on?? She is crazy!!!! But she is so damn cute.
I went to work with Anthony this morning while Lucia was in school. Lots of paper work to file. I haven't been there in a few weeks. On our way home from school Lucia wanted to stop at the store and get stuff to make cookies. So after dinner Kolby, Lucia and I made cookies! I'm so excited that its almost time to start baking Christmas cookies! Lucia is going to be a Chef or a baker when she grows up I just know it! She even likes to watch the food channel. She told me the other day that its good for little kids to watch cooking shows because then they can learn how to cook! So cute! I'm thinking about doing a cookie exchange with some FL. friends for Christmas then we get to bake the goodies but not keep them all in my house. Cuz if they are here you know who will eat them ALL!!! I'm finally down to my goal weight ( YEAH ME!!) and Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner....Could be bad........I got rid of all my fat cloths so I have to be careful!!!!
Happy Birthday wishes To Heather and Erick today!! Hope you both have a special days!
Love to all-
1 comment:
Congratulations on your success!! And good luck with Sophia...and Lucia...and Kolby.
Love, Aunt Carol
Post a Comment