So here we are at the end of another day. Not such a good one for me. I'm not sure if it's because of the adjustments Sofia and I are making this week or something else but I'm feeling a little.....I don't even know what I'm feeling. I have to thank you guys for all the encouragement you have given me the past few days. And thanks Phil for calling me a dork!! Not to much happened here today. Just alot of running around for Sofia and I. We took and picked up Lucia from school. Then we had to pick Kolby up from school. He isn't taking the bus anymore. The kids are not the greatest influence on him right now. Better for Kolby but a pain the in rear for me. But isn't that what being a parent means??We have been working on the kids Halloween costumes. Lucia is going to be a witch. We borrowed the witch costume that Isabella wore last year and we have made some additions!
And yes we are going to dye Arthur black to go along with her.
Kolby is going to be a werewolf! I'm looking for fur material to finish his costume but I'm having a hard time finding the right color. If anyone is looking for pink fur your in luck. They have it everywhere. Looking for brown...that's obscured. Note my sarcasm....
Sofia hasn't decided what she would like to be yet. So I'll share a video of something that she is sure of. Walking and reading two of her favorite things at the moment.
In case you are wondering, Yes I always have my camera within arms reach. Never leave home without it!!
So I'm taking a big step in a few weeks! I'm actually flying to Buffalo by myself! My amazing BFF is flying me home to celebrate her birthday with her! How many of you are as lucky as I am to have such a great friend. It's her birthday and she got me a plane ticket! But...We are so pathetic...we have been planning our girls weekend for the past month. What happened to the days when we just did whatever when ever??? I can't even remember those days anymore. We are planning when and where we are going to eat. Should we go shopping or get pedicures... What time should we go out to dinner....where should be go drink after dinner... are you kidding me. What happened to us??? I know..I know.. Old and Mom's!!! But I can't wait!! I'm super excited to have some ME time and get to hang out with Donna. Phil- you get a girls pass for the weekend to be one of us. I can't wait to see Mandi. Oh by the way.. Funny store to tell here. Yesterday while Kolby was in his art class Lucia and I were outside walking around and she started spitting on the ground. I asked her why she was doing that and this is what she told me "Mommy, I bein Uncle Phil. Him spit on the ground" Unbelievable...how was i supposed to respond to that? Way to cute, so I laughed and told her that's not nice for girls to do. I'm very nervous about leaving the kids for 4 days. Maybe nervous isn't the right word. I know I shouldn't but I feel a little guilty about going with out them and leaving Anthony here by himself with them. I know how hard it can be to have all three by yourself. I know that they will be fine but I'm going to miss them like crazy. They will probably have a wonderful time and won't even know I'm gone. Well that's about it for tonight folks.
Love to all-
No comments:
Post a Comment