

It's Friday! Which doesn't really mean anything in this house so I"m not sure why I sounded excited about it!! Since Anthony works 7 days a week they all seem the same. The girls and I had a wonderful morning together. First we played with playdough. We made playdough dinner! Lucia chopped the onions and Sofia was in charge of the tomatoes!
Tasting a few along the way! After Lucia put the onions and tomatoes on the pretend stove to cook we moved on and played school. Lucia was picking the A out of the rest of the alphabet and got it right every time!
Then the girls had a snack and Lucia and I rocked Fia to sleep for me late morning nap. During nap time Lu and I moved our playing upstairs to play house with her baby dolls. I'm alittle played out today....
Well the day was going good until I picked up my sunshine from school.... What a crab ass....The only way to describe Kolby's personality is, for those of you who know kolby's father and my father he is the perfect mix of all their wonderful traits. How did I get so lucky??? My blood pressure is so high right now my head may explode. He complains about everything possible. We are going to the beach in a bit to have dinner and let the kids play. Kolby's response to this is "going to the beach is waste of time, sitting around in the water" WHAT?????????????? Can someone please tell me what 8 year old wouldn't want to go play at the beach? Well at this point all three of them are crying about something, and I may not make it.............So I'm going to open a beer and try to lower my blood pressure at the beach.......
Still have the headache but we had a nice dinner and beautiful sunset at the beach. We ended the night with the Sabres win that we got to watch at mom & dad's house. So I guess all in all not to bad of a day.
Love to all-




No comments:
Post a Comment