
Today was our beach picnic day. We got subway and hit the beach! After the sun went down we made a stop at Twisty Treat for some ice cream cones! Yum! I'm so glad that we started this little tradition! I really look forward to it. There is nothing better then a beautiful sunset to reset your balance. This is what I saw when i woke up this morning..

So i knew it was going to be a good day! Kolby had a soccer game this morning at 9:15. Do you have any idea how much fun it is when you have to get three kids out of the house that early? By myself..Did I say that already? But we did it, and My mother meet us at the soccer field with a coffee for me and donut hole for the girls. The day just keeps getting better! Kolby was in goal for the first half of the game and he did really good. It's so hot here, I don't know how the kids run around like that for an hour. Even thou Kolby had a good game and scored one goal they lost.

When Anthony got home from work we packed up and headed to the beach. It is such an amazing feeling to watch my family enjoy the sand, shells and sunset. I truly am blessed. The beach was exactly what i needed to get back to myself after this long week. A great end to a good day of a not so great week.
Love to all-

2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good end to your not so great week! Looks like the beach was great! Hopefully you'll have a good end to a good week this week :-) Can't believe it's almost here already! Love you all!!
ok anuff with how great the beach is you all suck...Lol So how did you ever decide what flavor to get at twisty treat with "5 FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM "
love ya
Post a Comment