We transformed our fish tank into “One Eye Willie” land!!
Last week we watched Goonies with the kids, well now the girls are obsessed and they watch it everyday! Sofia walks around saying “that’s what I said, I’m setting booby traps” So Sunday while the girls where at Bella’s for the day Anthony, Kolby & I went to 3 different pet stores, came home and the boys revamped the tank. Imagine the girls excitement when they came home and found this!!!
Lucia-“Mommy is that really one eye Willies ship?”!!
Monday the kids and I went to the movies to see Smurfs. I think I may have been a bit more excited about this movie since I grew up watching the Smurfs, but it turns out the kids loved it just as much as i did!
Yesterday we headed up to Ft. Myers and spent a few hours jumping around at Pump It Up!
Then found a BBQ place where kids eat free!!! Nice!!
On the list for the rest of the week~
*pizza & sunset picnic at the beach
*tiger show at the Zoo
*making S’mores on a stick and floating in the pool all day! (that’s the plan for today!!)
*trip to the spray pool
and any other awesomeness we can think of!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment