Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miss Noel

 

Having a puppy is like having another baby. She is always into something she shouldn’t be. We have had to puppy proof the house & yard..Everyday there is a new crazy Noel story to share, but at the end of the day I’m glad she is ours to love.

031

003

Of course our dog is going to be a character..just like all the rest of us!!

004

 

 

 

 

 

005

001  

Recently Noel has discovery she can jump…I have found her on the windowsill, on the desk, on tables, in the dish washer..

012 064

She is a toy thief..

071 074

Apparently she felt left out at craft time…

012

It’s a good thing she is so damn cute

 020

She is the perfect little partner in crime for Miss Fia!

027

“My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.”
Author Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! And you got some great shots!