* Pea sprouts breaking through the dirt :)
Sofia checks on them everyday and this morning when I heard her squeals of joy coming from the patio I knew there was green poppin up thru the brown!!!
* Rescuing a baby lizard from the patio before Arthur could get him. No lie, Arthur was jumping at least 5 ft. up the screen trying to get to this poor little guy.
* Friends stopping by to share some freezie pops & fresh fruit.
* Thumbprint ladybugs covering my front door.
* Hands covered in a thick layer of dirt from putting down a new layer of top soil in our itty bitty garden.
Late afternoon pool time.
Down side of late afternoon trips to the pool…
Nap time at 5:45 pm…..she is so peaceful & beautiful how could I not be grateful of 5:45 naps :)
* My new Tervis Tumbler!!
This cup is my new best friend. Where ever I go it goes! Keeps cold- cold or hot- hot, I love it and the best part, it guaranteed for life. Any thing happens to it all I have have to do is bring it back and I get a new one!! Plus, get this..it’s made in the USA!!
* My baking buddy :)
I am so in love with the fact that any time I say “who wants to help me bake?” Miss Lucia is right there with a smile and her whisk!! At 7:15 tonight we decided that we were going to bake strawberry muffins with the fresh strawberries we had in the frig.
She fell asleep before they were done baking so she didn’t get to enjoy them warm out of the oven, but I am right now and man..is she an awesome baker!!!
Thank You for all the awesomeness Monday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment