Friday, December 24, 2010

Special Delivery From The North Pole

Last night Anthony got home from work just like any other night, the kids were very excited being this was the official start of our Christmas (no more work for daddy for the next 3 days!!)!! We were just getting settled in to watch Elf and have some coffee & Christmas cookies and there was a knock at the door…Lucia was the first one to the door and she peeked out the window to see who it was before she opened the door and for a minute she just stood there looking out…I asked her who it was and she very calmly said “it’s a dog”  What do you mean its a dog? and she once again very calmly repeated “it’s a dog’ finally i had to say aren’t you going to open the door???!!!

And there in a gift bag that said Special Delivery fron the North Pole sat this little peanut wrapped up in a Santa blanket!! There was a note attached to the bag that read..

Kolby, Lucia & Sofia, This is Noel. She would like to come and live with you. Can you please take good care of her and love her with all of you heart. Love, Santa

 

033050

019 020 021

023 024   046

I don’t think any words would do it justice so I’ll let these pictures tell you how the kids feel about Noel coming to live with us!!

Just a few of the things my ears heard my loves saying while this was all sinking in and they were getting to know Noel..

*Kolby~ “Mom this is the ultimate Christmas present”

*Sofia~ “I can’t believe I have my own dog”

*Lucia~ “Come here sparky” Lucia her name is Noel.. “Oh, hehehehe”

“I have always wanted a dog”

“I can’t believe we have our very own dog!”

 048 

Thank you Santa for sending us Noel to love! and believe me she will be loved!!!

This is one Christmas that will forever be remembered and cherished!!

No comments: